Welcome to my Vintage Fashion Blog!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay.........

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vintage 80s Remix

I found this Vintage 80s rayon dress at the thrift store about a month ago.  I was one of the hottest days of summer and all I could think when I saw this dress was FALL!!  I pictured it with tights or boots and a sweater.  It is still to warm for that now but I will be wearing it that was soon........well if I don't sell it first :-/ ..........anyway it was a midi dress and I really didn't like that way that it fit on me so I pulled it up and tucked in to shorten it and added this wide belt.  I think the shorter length suited me better and made the dress more modern.  I added my sky high orange platforms and off I went for the day.......I think it turned out to be a great outfit!!!   Maybe I will wear it midi length when I pair it with boots............so many options!!!!!











Dress...........Vintage 
Belt ............Forever 21
Heels...........Sway
Bag..............Vintage 



To find this dress and many other Vintage Finds visit 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChevysVintage  





No comments:

Post a Comment