Welcome to my Vintage Fashion Blog!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay.........

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Flashback!!!!






 When I saw this dress it took me back 20 years to the 90s.  I had sooo manyof these dresses back then.  It was the early 90s and the floral dress with a denim jacket or vest was the thing to wear........I loved the long maxi dresses to cover my for thin at that time body......I think I had one in every color and every type of floral print. So when I saw it I had to pick it up..........I decided against being totally retro......and choose not to add a vest or jacket .....Instead I added a wide belt to give my waist more definition and leather wedges.  It is simple but cute and comfy......

Below is a photo of one of the actually dresses that I owned in 94......ignore how tiny I was ...even after having 3 kids........or where my hand is on my hubby's behind........lol.......

I have added the dress to the shop so it is up for grabs. 

Enjoy.........









Us 1994








 
















Dress...........https://www.etsy.com/listing/109768673/vintage-90s-brown-mine-floral-rayon-maxi.
Shoes...........Marshalls
Belt..............Forever 21
Bag..............Vintage 


No comments:

Post a Comment