Welcome to my Vintage Fashion Blog!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay.........

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sometimes I just love to wear to much jewelry :)





I can not believe that it has been so long since I posted on my blog :(   Time flies so quickly at this time of the year.  I have taken so many pics of outfits but never got around to uploading any of them.........very bad of my.  I am going to try and be much better at blogging since we are in the holiday season and I will wearing all kinds of cool fun outfits.  I hope to wear a lot of vintage but plan on wearing a few new things.  

Hubby and I did some major thrifting this past weekend.  We started in our small town then moved on to the city where he works and finally ended up in the Los Angeles area,  I found some really wonderful things including this vintage white Ralph Lauren dress.   It is sheer so most would think it is not a great buy for the Fall/ Winter season but I grabbed it anyway.  I knew that all I had to do was put a slip under it, add black tights and boots and now I have a Fall/Winter outfit!!!   I piled on tons of jewelry cause I love it :0  I think the look turned out great!!!
When you are thrifting don't pass on the summer dresses because they can easily turn into cool weather wear by adding tights and a jacket or coat............

No comments:

Post a Comment