Welcome to my Vintage Fashion Blog!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay.........

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Vintage Preppy.......



Well I can’t believe that it has been a week since I last posted!!!! I guess the time just slipped away from me.  It really doesn’t seem as if I had all the much going on but I guess I did…….lol


Today I decided to go a bit casual with my outfit.  I want to go thrifting but needed something easy to move around in yet still wanted a cute look.  I went with all thrifted stuff ……..I call it my “preppy” look.


I wore a DVF  ( Diane Von Furstenberg)  camp shirt that I thrifted sometime last year with a pair of high waist stripped pants and off white new buck loafers and a denim jacket that was not thrifted but is wayyyyy old.………..so comfy yet still stylish.  Looking simple can still be stylish…………so ladies when you are just running around town shopping or doing errands………..ditch the sweats and opt for a more put together yet easy outfit like this one.  Hope everyone is enjoying their week!!









No comments:

Post a Comment